Bridge Street Animal Clinic5621 Bridge StreetFort Worth, TX 76112
- To allow ample time for all patients and scheduled surgical procedures, we operate primarily by appointment. Emergency cases shall always receive top priority, which is why occasional appointment delay is inevitable. Please realize that we make a sincere attempt to see each client on time and we greatly appreciate clients who reciprocate that effort. If for any reason you become aware that you will be late for an appointment, please give us a call to let us know. This will allow us to use the vacated appointment time to help other clients and patients, and we will gladly reschedule your appointment time to fit your schedule.
- Occasionally the doctor will offer drop-off appointments. These drop-off appointments allow you to bring your pet to the clinic at the time that works best for you and leave them with us for the day. Usually we will ask you to drop off your pet sometime in the morning between 7-8am so our doctors can examine the patient in between appointments or at the time purposely reserved for admitted patients. At time of drop off please set up an appointment time for a pick up so the doctor can come in and go over exam findings, treatment options, and any dismissal instructions.
- Prescription Refill Policy
- If your pet needs a prescription refill or is receiving a regular supply of pet food or preventative medication from the clinic, please call at least 24 hours ahead to allow the clinic staff time to fill your order. We do our best to have your pets refill ready within 1 business day but there are some exceptions where we have to place a special order and need a little more time.
- Patients receiving a maintenance medication may need to complete regular bloodwork, exam or other diagnostic tests to ensure that the medication is working appropriately and disease symptoms are controlled. Please check to make sure your pet has completed all necessary testing before ordering refills.
Starting on Monday 8/14/17 there WILL be a fee for ALL baths given. We will no longer be giving complimentary bath with 7 paid days of boarding. If you would like for your dog to have a bath please check rates with front desk at drop off or when making the appointment, keep in mind dogs that require additional help to bathe may be charged an additional fee and the technician may choose not to bathe so as not to stress your pet and keep our employees safe.